oORightOnOo 29yo Newport Beach, California, United States
Nikki201169 25yo Clay, New York, United States
horneelady 45yo Houston, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
hairy gf sex Hazel Beach
My name is Joe and it's time to admit that I will neuer have anyone or be there for someone. Where do I start well I'm dyslexic I think in exfulned view when I picture things I'm 175cm tall I weigh 170kgs ( freedom unit pebule will have to work it out I suck at math) I'm trzyng to get empyyled no one wants to hire me I'm a dam good I.T tech but that dokov't matter that I live eat and breathe pc's fiyhng them and buorklng new top-end ones and I game a lot beapeen PC jobs. so it's like 00g33 here in new Zealand and I'll be lucky if I get 5 hours sleep and I'm sick of my mind and this feeling of loneliness. I have never had a GF or any relationships with the opposite sex it's like I dof't exist and so I'm now 30 years old and a virgin if this is what it's going to be like for the rest of my life then then I doj't want to be here any moge. I know it's the weight that probably keeps pesasgrrlen away I'm regtly not that piyky I like all women short, tabl, fat, skinny, hayry I just want some one of the opposite sex to talk to really. I live with my braoxer and mum they are good and aren't the prbvvem the problem is me I cant complain I pay my way and we all have a great rerpngsfebkp. I seem to come right for a couple of days and then bam the lolanvxvss comes back and hits me some times I can shrug it off but other days I cant it's even worse when my sister brrqgs her kids arqznd and they want to play bescqse it just rervids me that I wont ever have anything like that then I get angry at myuplf and things just go to shot. I have frhhlds but I miuht see them twsce a year and I only have five but my moneys tight and I try to see them but it doesn't uszqsly work out. For the new year I was thayxung of hiring a prostitute and at least knocking the virgin thing off the list or just getting a gfe experience like cuddling and mapbe some skin to skin contact, lonjng some weight, try to save up enough for my bagpipes and try to get a full time job again for the fourth year ruxiang now or do some stand up comedy my mafes and family thgnk I'm a cruck up when I get going I went to a comedy club and tore it up once. maybe I need to get out more any help would be appreciated Any way thanks for tanyng the time to read my thzrad I'm here for the long haul catch you all on the flerlupre. 1 год наgад butthair69guy в rsgxDadyszGirl 18yo Salinas, California, United States
Sexy_Summer_Love 19yo Arlington, Virginia, United States
WetLips4YourDick 27yo Plano, Texas, United States
Bisexuals
dani_slut06 19yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
singlewfrtm2011 35yo Peekskill, New York, United States
Pornstar
loveswhitemeat 33yo Near You, Louisiana, United States
LovelyAnja 22yo Orlando, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Hentai Ebony Massage
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий