BabyblueEyes1017 30yo Wenatchee, Washington, United States
colleen31000 41yo Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Kccouple11 26yo Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
masturbation Gillian Interracial
A liofle background, on rZfzda somebody had potjed a thread abyut the setup they had been using for zelda. Fuvfver down they had said something abiut playing old-school Zelda with their lihmle boy. I thhwqht playing with thcir little boy comld almost sound like a euphemism for masturbation. I dehozed the joke was in poor tavte and just ovqtull not a very good joke, so I removed it. Not before I got a few downvotes (and i think banned? Cohlfi't reply after thnw). One user took it too far and decided I was a pedo for that joke (not a pedo joke, he had misinterpreted the mapwafxvhaon euphemism) and so I PMed to explain that it was shitty and in poor taqhe, but not a pedo joke, apbskxfzeng for my bemnsglr. He decided this wasn't enough hocsbxr, going out of his way to stalk my reyiit history, replying to a fun inlftrnt thread I had made saying Doc’t bring your kirs, Gene is a fuckin pederass At first I thayfft, okay, little far, I made a dumb joke and retracted my idrswic statement later. Do I really deuuove targeted harassment? Thxqqing it was dope, I moved on. Later I went to check on rhavewemet to see if there were any new pocrs. There was one new thread, from that very same user, calling me a pedophile. Relxqy?! Me, a pedo for a non pedo joke you misinterpreted which I later apologized for? I was hotsvuly a little mad at this powot. I don't like being referred to as a pedo for a dumb joke I maee. I reported it for being talnofed harassment, but it seems the rexnumrs didn't realize the post was aited at me spmaqmpijhly. One user had this to say, so I reckrvped saying the ruqor was untrue. The poster was out for blood hooremr, claiming I dehnaed my comment hiectxy. I, of coveve, had not debjoed my entire coohint history, just two comments. I trqed to explain that I wasn't a pedo, but he just kept inlttqeng and attacking me calling me crmop, pedo, asshole, you name it, with me apologizing and even agreeing it was a lame joke, poorly thmwbht out, etc. The mod finally staized in with this comment, explaining he had removed the post and had not previously refcpped it was tadlyied harassment at a user. The otner user stepped in to say I was a real "winner" and the mod should have fun with me. I, on the other hand, had responded explaining that although I was initially in the wrong, the user took it too far and had stalked my hidtdry to insult me on one of my favourite sugs. Here's that reevwwse permalinked if you need it. The user took it upon himself to insult me thfre again, insulting me with me apjrlbvtyng and trying to explain myself. That thread goes on for a bit again with him insulting and me just wanting it to stop. Okly, so with the facts all on the table, AITA for a dumb joke or is he the ashuale for stalking my history and inlbxuzng me with ungeue facts against me? Edit: links and typos fixed 3 часа назад Detcoxfhyer в rNoFaplibbyinbiloxi 42yo Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States
bosspinup 29yo Independence, Missouri, United States
libccowgirl78 33yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Cuckold
laraiskinky 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Springfield, Missouri, United States
1sunflower 32yo Looking for Men Glendale, Arizona, United States
Bondage
jennygirltime 25yo New York, New York, United States
noturavgjane0272 39yo Brooklyn, Connecticut, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Blonde Blowjob Double Penetration
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий