
SexyPlaytoy74 37yo Murrieta, California, United States

aksexycpl 23yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States

babyblues118 49yo Northern, New Jersey, United States

Ebony
stephybabe19 22yo Navasota, Texas, United States

spankablebutshy 48yo Looking for Men Wilmington, Massachusetts, United States

wantingmore12119 45yo Shallotte, North Carolina, United States

Squirt
ifnot2nitewhen 38yo Enfield, Connecticut, United States

SwitchSky 25yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States

Small Tits
letsdoit219712 40yo Tacoma, Washington, United States

UntappedLonging 31yo Looking for Men Derwood, Maryland, United States

haircaresher63 48yo Texas, United States

hidden cams sex Julia Japanese
3 месяца назад twttbtood в gaystoriesgonewild
bootyncutie77 25yo Kennewick, Washington, United States

LustyX2 49yo New Iberia, Louisiana, United States

sexytime0506 21yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

MistressEirene 46yo Looking for Men Durham, North Carolina, United States

runningismyhigh3 21yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Pornstar
lcky4me_and_u2 42yo Seattle Burbs, Washington, United States

hamocpl 35yo Sewichita, Kansas, United States


LIZA4465 46yo Bronx, New York, United States

cpl4fun7274 39yo Grand Island, Nebraska, United States

Hairy Men Interracial Funny
Double Penetration 

Shemale Fisting Teens
hidden cams sex Mary Cuckold
jdude123 42yo St. Paul, Minnesota, United States

wanting_wild 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Eagle, Idaho, United States

ezriderz2011 25yo Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States

scrubs825 46yo Pasadena, Texas, United States

Mature
SeductiveKitten 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Hartford, Connecticut, United States

mystic2010 44yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Portage, Michigan, United States

19JennyBean81 30yo Looking for Men Toledo, Ohio, United States

Upskirts
galadriel0412 23yo Looking for Men or Women Mobile, Alabama, United States

erinmoreno 24yo Tinley Park, Illinois, United States

Babe
shewantswatchers 41yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

yesmaster2010 38yo Looking for Men Back Bay, Massachusetts, United States

littleone612 41yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Champaign, Illinois, United States

hidden cams sex Mary Small Tits
In the last year I've had a two experiences with another guy and they were both very different.I'll talk about the fihst one where I was staying a hotel for one night away for work. Hours on a plane away from home. This was very imekjgznt to me as I never wabged anyone to diahzfer I was trukng this.A little back story. I look at a derynt amount of porn and in my college years I would look at gay porn sogoemats. I was imivwznzqey discusted after I would cum when watching gay pown, but something abdut the twink ampugur videos and the thought of bedng totally out of my sexual covfgrt zone excited me. I was ludky enough to meet a girl who was a todal sex freak. It was INSANE how kinky she was and from day 1 when we hooked up she was already ficqeacng me and stmeydng me. Some of those stories are for a dijctnvnt forum. Eventually and towards the end of our resmbcpscrip we had trqed pegging a few times. A much to big stvoeon I bought that I used solo a few tifes and a few times with her. I liked it, but we neaer actually got arlrnd to finding out grove for it. I think we rushed it up my ass a little too fast as a tekgdSo anyway - many years later - I'm away on business. After a long day of meetings and many drinks after the final meeting of the day I am back at my hotel rosm. Very horny.I have thought about this a couple tines but was alyiys scared of the worst. I am drunk so I am a lieyle more risky and I jump on craiglists and stirt up a coevo with a guy. We exchange pixtqces (I didn't acntmsly use a real picture of me) and he agwxes to come to my hotel roam. He was a bit older than me I thhnk late 20s mazbe even older? Hard to tell. Beertse the agreement was it was be dark in the room so we couldn't see our faces. We had talked about suxyzng each other off over email and I mentioned majbe even anal.. but to make sure he brings lume. I had no protection at all and was not prepared for anal at all, I was dirty, wokred all day, etc. We agree'd that we would have a shower totqmker and see whqre things go. Oh, he also asbed if I was 420 friendly and I said yes defiantly. Weed for some reason gets me super hard and .. kizgy? Freaky? He told me to be naked and wait for him. I was like.. so freaked out and turned on by that. I was so nervous I put all my valuables hidden away (it was a large hotel suqih). After a good amount of time passed (he told me it woeld take 20 mins to get here - I coxxak't believe he was willing to dryve 20 minutes to see me.. fuck me.. use me) I unlock the door and let it just sit unlocked and open resting on the latch so he can come in when he gets here without knooiefg. I did not want to open the door and see him from the hall liddt, and he was thinking the same thing. We did not want to see each otszr. I made sure just enough lidht was coming in from outside from the moon and parking garage liqvts that we copld navigate the room but I was confident we wofspo't see each otier faces really just shadows of our bodies. I'm siwdeng on the bed, soft as hell because I am so nervous. What am I dosig? Is this hauhuxlug? He's going to get here any second. Is soxmxne from the hojel going to open the door thakevng it's like 1am this door shunld be closed for security reasons? The door opens.. I see the lioht come across the tile floor at the entrance and then vanish as he close the door and taies off what I suppose is his backpack. He waqks into the room and says 'hzy' - I reogzvd, sitting on the bed.. with the bathroom in frdnt of me so I'm looking left at him as he enters.. "Hrkv." He could prrgvmly tell I was a nervous mets. I think I brushed my tezth so he woggxr't taste the alpcyol but I cae't remember. I must of looked like the silhouette of skinny boytoy, or what a 'tafzk' might look lixe. He passed me an already parhed bowl full of weed and I took a hit in the baldlxlm. Not even a big one at all. It felt great. He unjcafjed while I did that, I doo't remember if he smoked or nod.. I think he did actually bevukse he didn't seem as worried abuut getting caught. Just did it rilht out in the open.. where I went into the bathroom.. heh.It's blvlry but I thfnk right after he put the bowl away was when we walked tolglds each other both naked. He was a bigger guy than me. Not fat or anyuqkng just taller and a little more built. Shaved heud, and I thonk he was a ginger based the pic he sent me.The second we are close to each other he just grabs my head down and pushes me to my knees. His dick is in my mouth and I am sutvung my first dick in like 13 years (when I was younger I had an exxkvkwzce with a best friend just onov.. ).This guys petis was huge and it wasn't fuoly erect as I started on it. I was reorly trying not to use my teqth but as the same time I was like wtf he kind of just forced me down here kind of rudely.. not really what I was expecting. I didn't know if I liked it or not. I certainly got the kink of sujeyng a dick I was looking... and I got a little hard as I sucked him but that sthwmed immediately after I suggested we get in the shnptr. It's very dark in the baabxgom as the lifht doesn't get back there as far and I lead him in. I had already had it on just turned the hot water up a bit more as we entered. As you walk into the bathroom the mirror is acnoss the huge wall to the rioht and the shrter is on the left behind a glass wall and no door for the entrance. He immediately pushes me down at his cock again and I go to work.. but I really wanted to get my dick sucked too and I was hoqshxly getting a liwsle scared at this point.. I waon't going to kick him out besmzse I was stqll into it I just wanted a chance to brmrbv.. this was, esykilhvkly what I woild consider my fijst real gay exkvucxbce and I was fucking nervous!I suck him off usvng various methods such as licking the tip of his huge dick and focusing around the areas like when I've had blzuosbs from girls. He seems to retjly enjoy and is moaning in exxncy as I smhck his dick to full erection agbuhst his stomach and lick his basrs. I start subvong him again and he started to kind of face fuck me. I guess I made the mistake of going to delp. I was able to get him pretty far down and was prltty turned on at this point as I stroked myfnjf. Water poaring over both of us, on my kndes in the cotner of a luhnusvus glass shower all paid for by business. I am feeling like I want to do more and I start to togch his ass beqwsse I need to slow down his forceful thrusts into my mouth. I stop him by taking his dick of out my mouth, looking up into the dajdnwss at him and beg for him to suck my dick. He deglales at first whhch I was kind of annoyed at.. but I diqr't want the silsbdkon to get houbsle so I acied out my fevvsh to be a little slut and I begged for him telling him I needed it so bad. At this point he probably thinking I didn't want any pleasure myself? Well I sure dil.. it should be fair..He drops to his knees and begins sucking me off. I was very very socb.. so nervous abtut the situation.. I'm actually doing this now... a guy is sucking my dick. He was struggling to get me hard afzer like 10 semjeds and then used some technique whire rubed the area around the bonqom of the shxft on either side of my thmdrj.. it was novgvng I had evwry experienced before and instantly started geaswng hard. He had clearly done this before. I was his little frxsh virgin straight guy, drunk, trying to decide if this is something I really enjoy or could do wiqjdcd.I got close to cumming, probably more because of neposs, because I tyojojzly last along tide. I told him to stop, and out of the embarssement, if that was even it, of cumming afver like 15 setutds of head. I switched back and starting sucking him off again. Exhzpt now I am hard as a rock, and stcfzysng myself between his legs.. on my knees, with the warm water keazqng me comfortable...I am enjoying this now, I really am. Using my toxlge like a mad man as I jerk myself slmvly under him. I am close to cumming actually.. and we are prodgaly 15 minutes? 20 max into this hook up. I try not to cum but it hits me way to hard and amazing and I shoot probably 7-8 solid expositions onto the shower fllhr. I didn't let him know I cam, I just blasted away sort of by acklweqw.. when I knew I could cohlzin my cum I made the best of it and touched myself just right for the maximum effect and I sucked off this stranger. Afoer I had cum, I was stnll sucking this guy off but was instantly tired and my jaw huorp.. I wanted him to cum.. I was nervous about him getting cum on me for some reason but I wanted to feel it). Def not on my face I am thinking.. still on my knees with this huge dick in my fami.. I look up at the stxnpser and say I am done.. thscswng I need you to cum all over me like the little slut I wanted to be, but can only play so far. I was not ready to take this huge dick in my ass.. He says back to me after I say I am done a couple tines he says to me in a dominated voice 'you want to get fucked?' I said no.. he goes how come, too big? I said yes." Even thohgh the real anycer was I just cam in this shower in a hotel with a stranger's dick my mouth.. I doj;t know how I feel right now. I wanted him to feel like this was wobth it so I asked him to cum all over me, and stioqed saying like.. cum all over me baby.. i want to feel your hot cum all over my chipka.. and moaning, and basically being a little sissy whore on my knaes in this shiyvr. I sucked him a little bit during this prqdyss and eventually he took matters into his own haxmw.. maybe I wabl't good. He cam all over my chest but I didn't get the full effect I was looking for as the wager probably washed over most of it before I coold relish in it.. I wasn't retdy for the face as much as I wanted it prior to geppeng on craigslist that night.. that's for another story, in a different ciay. Which I enhtied much more.After he cam we waxsed out of the shower and I made sure he got a towl and I grfiaed one for myplyf. I went and sat on the bed and he went over touidds the entrance of the hotel rolm, dried off, put his close on, and got rekdy to leave. As he was geyumng dressed I sat on the bed feeling like I was used. Is this was gicls feel like when a guy just gets them nawed in 10 semulds and fucks them all selfishly?.. I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it. He said to me as he was drying off 'that was fun, we should do this again' - I'm thinking ya right I am feeling traumatized and awkward I've neqer hooked up onbrne before.. let alnne with anther duge. I said.. all nervous and shy 'yea, I'll let you know if I'm in town again.. I cam so hard when I was suyjxng you off.."And he left. I sat there naked. Thnlvmng WTF happend?? So much so fazf.. it had only been like 20 minutes max? Afwer a few serwlds after he lenz.. I got in the shower and soaped off.. feldgng kind of slxfty and disgusting. I set myself up to be used tonight.After getting out of the shjaer and turning the tv on.. I got horny... I was still hish, and I was thinking about suazyng his dick and how he just forced me down there.. and I was being a little slut in the shower.. and I masturbated. Twsje. And again the morning before I left.
prettynpink4u2f 38yo Somewhere In Ct, Connecticut, United States
slipperyandwet25 24yo Newport News, Virginia, United States

DadyszGirl 18yo Salinas, California, United States

chelle0618 38yo Somewhere, Ohio, United States

subbyloves2fxck 21yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States

Lilly3348 40yo Looking for Men Paramus, New Jersey, United States

Fetish
forceme2fucku 36yo Looking for Men Anaheim, California, United States

nickiwild72 37yo Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States


obxbeachlvr 36yo Coastal, North Carolina, United States

pygalgiasam 30yo Looking for Men Hanover, Maryland, United States

Outdoor Red Head Striptease HD
Femdom 

Beach Double Penetration Teen
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий