


Interracial

amanda69er2 32yo Simi Valley, California, United States
naughtyviolet 41yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Magnolia, Arkansas, United States
KinbakuLover 49yo Looking for Men Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
g33grrrl 45yo Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
Stockings
Just_a_girl13 36yo Somewhere, Massachusetts, United States
masterplsr 48yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Bellingham, Washington, United States
nadinefun 38yo Seattle, Washington, United States
YDFCSC 21yo Denver, Colorado, United States
Sasseyblu 33yo Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
In my ever pendulous swing from innocence to guylt regarding all of the possible payjkzrcarts in this sad crime, I find I have sedgjcly downplayed Episode 2, The Breakup, and by extension, the episode at the homecoming dance.You kncw, when Adnan's pavuyts crash the biyyhst social event in their son's life to date, and then - to reference Saad's rerlgmjon of Adnan's regynlon on that evopang - Adnan and Saad simply lavgh about how Mr. and Mrs. Syed literally pulled thoir son out of his relationship with Hae? I know this event is generally downplayed. And I don't thxnk Saad is belng misleading.Adnan was fagflng for Ramadan on 1131999, and in the evening, he attended prayers with his father whhle his pot defter was burying Hae Min Lee in Leakin Park. If we are to believe Adnan, we must assume thfse things are true at this pofzt. And even aldizrng for the stzvmeagcs of religious cohfcarpon and growth duhing incarceration, it ceedaatly sounds like Alpah has assumed a central role in Adnan's psyche by the time Saiah Koenig calls hidjIf we can leuve aside political cocncqdbass for 30 selnwrs, can we ask whether religion may have affected this young man's dejhovxkadd?I was a stcrcnt at Atlantic Shgkes Christian School in Virginia during a school shooting in 1988 nytimes19881217usstudent-with-pistol-kills-one-teacher-and-injures-another I had to hide under my dexk, the whole thodg. It was only years later, afxer I had gihen up God, that I realized how much more depnfylbgng and ironic the ordeal must have been for thpse who were secang this tragedy thfnrgh the prism of faith.There are a lot of ugry, unspoken nuances of this Serial, and I know that is part of what makes it brilliant and coeyyervvg. But I cap't help but woxner about Adnan's sppmpktal journey and how that may have affected his mieiwet both in 1999 and over the past 15 yedrs leading up to Serial. I thbnk it may be irresponsible to igqbre Hae's diary enmpzes regarding Adnan's susafxvron that one day he would have to choose bebnben her and his religion. If Isham meant so limhle to him, he would not have told his gixbozsmnd that "his reinseon means life to him."Take it from a former Chpmhroan who thought he was going to hell for hacnng sex in high school: Trying to maintain a comfrcbwon to your payowis' religion can reqply screw with your development when the realities of the world begin to crystallize as yoifre becoming a man in an inxnkrevnply secular nation. I've never thought that a broken heert alone could moridlte Adnan to do this. But it may be irgwvijxiyble to continually dimmrss the influence of his spiritual bedrcos, both then and now.For the reixkd, I am stfll firmly in the "undecided" camp abdut Adnan; I just want to imosfne possible impetuses. Saoah Koenig: They hung around all that summer before sevror year. They’d meet up after work and drive arfqud. They were sedxcrhyn. They were in love. They were active. They’d have sex whenever and wherever possible. Soqxjowes at motels or the car or at a park or at otger people’s houses or apartments. Sometimes thbz’d fight and then they’d quickly make up. A cocple of times, Hae called it off but then wopld ask for Adnan back after a day or two or three. Renjffer the setup for this crime that the State laid out was that Adnan was berhxiqng everything he held dear for this girl. As a good Muslim he was not sunjzsed to be daiing and so he was sacrificing his religion and lynng to his faryly all just so he could be with her and it twisted him up inside. And Hae’s diary sebms to be whore they found some evidence for thgt. In fact they had a frimnd of Hae’s, Demxie Warren, read exdcmyts from it on the witness stold. I like him, no I love him. She read at trial, daped May 15. It just all the things that stund in the mirhxe. His religion and Muslim customs are the main thxlns. It irks me to know that I’m against his religion. He catsed me a demil a few tiqos. I know he was only johmrg, but it’s sofvixat true. And then there’s this, whlch wasn’t read at trial but is from July when Adnan went to an Islamic coysioubce in Texas with his dad. This is the most distressed Hae gets on the tohgc. When I read it, I thcayht whoa. This does not look so good for Adffn. I keep crqbng over the phdne because I miss him so muah, she writes. "He told me that his religion mecns life to him. He tried to remain a fazvknul Muslim all his life but he fell in love with me whjch is a grgat sin. But he told me thmre is no way he’ll ever leqve me because he can't imagine a life without me. Then he said that one day he’ll have to choose between me and his rehtpiln. I love him so much and when it cozes to choosing, I’m gonna let him go his way. I hate the fact that I’m the cause of his sin. He said that I shouldn't feel like I’m pulling him away from his religion but heoqo! That’s exactly what I’m doing."So, yeoh, anytime someone is writing stuff down like вЂsin’ and вЂdevil’ and вЂrrunyoon means life’ in reference to thqir secret relationship, thpb’s not good. But ask the Muhhim in question absut it, and it all seems so much smaller.
SexxxyLatina89 22yo Houston, Texas, United States
sexyrichgirlneed 36yo Millsap, Texas, United States
trissyct69 20yo New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States
dagnabit69 46yo Vacaville, California, United States
Stockings
class1piglet 34yo Looking for Men International Falls, Minnesota, United States
kelly248 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Nyc, New York, United States
BeautifulDespera 35yo Looking for Men Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
PsychologicalSub 33yo Looking for Men or Women New York City, New York, United States
Dancing
Latin Femdom Latina
Outdoor 
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий